Full Day Tour Info
The original Daintree Tour & Ultimate Daintree Tour will reopen in the new season, but you can still enjoy the Daintree Rainforest with our NEW Southern Daintree Full Day Tour.
Join our experienced guides as they take you through the most amazing locations of the Southern Daintree Rainforest on this exclusive small group experience.
- Visit the world-famous Mossman Gorge in the Daintree National Park
- Relax with a fresh morning tea at Newell Beach
- Fully guided rainforest walks
- Stop at the Miallo Japanese Bombing site
- Scenic crocodile & wildlife spotting river cruise
- Delicious light picnic lunch
- Entry to Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Insect repellent, umbrella & onboard library
- FREE return transfers from Port Douglas
- Coach transfers available from Palm Cove on selected days for a small fee, please call our res team to book.
*Palm Cove pick ups are available for a small fee on selected days. Please call to book. **Please be advised this tour is not suitable for passengers using walking frames, sticks or with poor mobility**
- Picnic lunch & morning tea provided
- Guided expert commentary
- Small personalised groups (max 11 guests)
- Wildlife spotting river cruise
- Entry to Wildlife Habitat
- Visit historical sites
- Air-conditioned luxury vehicles
Ages 7 - 14
2A + 2C
- Departure: Pick up Palm Cove Approx 7.15am
- Mon, Wed & Fri Only – Call to book
- Pick up from local Palm Cove accommodation
- Departure: Pick up Port Douglas Approx 8.45am
- Pick up from local Port Douglas accommodation or meet Crystalbrook Marina Daintree Tours shop at 9.15am
- Mossman Gorge
- Explore the ancient forest and see crystal clear waters over giant boulders. Learn about the abundant flora and fauna of the Daintree Rainforest.
- Newell Beach
- Visit the historic Miallo Haoanese Bombing Site and wander the blue water and golden sands of Newell Beach
- Morning Tea provided here
- Historic Daintree Village & Memorial Site
- Quick stop for photo opportunities
- Daintree River Cruise Centre
- Enjoy the one hour tour of the Daintree River and spot wildlife
- A light picnic lunch on board provided
- Port Douglas Wildlife Habitat
- See koalas, wallabies and birds. Enjoy the rainforest bird feeding tour then have 30 mins free time before tour leaves to drop hotel guests off. Koala photos available at an additional cost.
- Return to Port Douglas approx 3.15pm
- Comfortable clothing and a light raincoat if it is raining
- Flat shoes that you can walk in. Does not have to be walking shoes.
- We supply filtered water so recommend bringing your own water bottle for refills
- We supply morning tea and lunch. You are welcome to bring additional snacks and drinks. Please ensure you leave no rubbish behind
- Your camera! Plenty of great photo opportunities
- Cash for additional food & drinks
Lunch is a picnic box style with a choice of chicken, ham or vegetarian wraps and a bottle of water served on board . Please let us know when you book of any dietary requirements ASAP. Contact us on 07) 4099 6999
The Mossman Gorge walk is under 1km, with well maintained boardwalk or pathway and classed as easy.
This tour is unavailable for children and infants under the age of 7 unless you arrange a Private Charter Tour to tailor make the day. It is a big day in a vehicle and in the rainforest so they may get restless nor will understand the in depth commentary from the guide.